Wednesday, November 14, 2007

You Spin Me.

i just finished the RPM socks from knitty.com. I used all the methods I've never tried before, to make it more exciting (i.e. short-row heel, and the pointed toe). I ended up frogging the heel like, 7 times, but in the long run it was totally worth it.

i actually had enough yarn to make the a lil' longer but i was afraid of coming up short.

rpms on



Pattern Particulars

Pattern Source:
RPM Socks by Aija Goto via Knitty.com
Needles: Addi Turbo US size 1 32" circular (Magic Looped)
Materials: 1 Skein STR lightweight in Lemongrass.
Time: alot, i started them the first time in May and frogged a lot of times.
Loved: the pattern!!!!! mindless repeats=watching subtitles.
Hated: the short row heel, i don't ever want to do one again.

2 comments:

pins&needles said...

I love those socks! Short row is how I first learned to do heel, but I did have to unravel a couple times to get it right.

xx said...

These socks simply rocks!!!