Friday, January 26, 2007

Punk Rock Gift Exchange - Round 2

So, a lot of us - punk-knitters, did the PRGE with Rachel and Che throught the fall. I would like to start by sending a HUGE thank you and job well done to our Hostesses with the Mostest-es!

I have agreed to take over hosting for the PRGE for the next round. I have started a new blog for this round (haven't gotten much further then starting it), but the big details are there! And I promise by February 1st all the information, rules and stuff will be at http://prge.blogspot.com (that is me hedging incase my link doesn't work). There will be a few changes and at least one contest this time. If you have feedback or suggestions, please leave them there! Here's hoping for a good punk group and a successful exchange.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

MsFortuknit said...

your doing fantastic doll!