Monday, December 11, 2006

Memories....

Converse BootiesI love my babies. All of them. On my birthday I found out that the Converse booties I made for the little guy finally fit! Now, I don't have a pic of him wearing them (darn!) but here is what they basically look like. Cute, no? Here is the pattern that I drafted, the craftster version that I modified, and the original suede booty pattern from Knitty Gritty that were the basis for these.

This is what happens when you party too hard:
Baby Steveo

7 comments:

Stephieface said...

OMG how cute is that?!

Kaity said...

Your child has a green mohawk! How cute is he?!

KatnZoey said...

omg that is to cute, i luv the outfit, and the green hair, i want to dye my daughters hair, so is that a brush in dye? my sister loves to put my daughters hair up in a mohawk, its so cute! and those little shoes are sweet :)

Lana said...

Hahaha...love the green mohawk. too cute

Sassy Sundry said...

Cute booties! And adorable tuckered out child. Dig the outfit.

nana said...

Too Cute! That green mohawk rocks, as does his boots.

said...

haha Yea, that was a tinted gel that we bought for Halloween. The mohawk, well, it's easier than actually trying to shape his hair. He is only two.