Saturday, November 18, 2006

Some Free Patterns

I occasionally do free pattern surfing online, when I can find the time. Here are some of my finds for this post. Happy Knitting!

Beaded Skull Cap, Pi Topper Chemo Cap, Wisteria Sweater, Fair Isle Sweater Vest, Knit Capelet, Harry Potter Uniform Sweater, Andrea Bag, Fake Isle Hat, Mourka Shrug, Camisole Of Death, Kable Felted Knitting Needles Case, Mini Waffle Socks, Legwarmers.

More free pattern links to come...eventually.
Have a great weekend...

3 comments:

Carissa B said...

ooooh. That needles case is slick looking. Too fancy for me....but impressive nonetheless.

sunneshine said...

Lana, you are the best - it is so fun to look through the patterns! As if I don't already have a list of 50 things that I am trying to find the time to knit . . . Thanks for taking the time to find and post the patterns!

Kody May said...

Thanks for sharing the link for my pattern :)