Wednesday, August 01, 2007

shake your booties....

it's been such a very long time since i've posted... and while this most recent fo is not exactly whatcha call punk rock... it DID start out that way (and if i knit it black/white it still coulda been) i started a pattern for Converse Booties from ShadKitty's rockin Blog which subsequently morphed into these.... (i'm kinda proud of em i think)

specs are on my blog if anyone's interested (and if you are i'll be THRILLED but no pressure). it's my first attempt at writing down what i did in a pattern format and they were VERY simple... cause lets face it, i'm not exactly into the complicated at the moment (or ever) heh

rock on

5 comments:

Gothknits said...

I will definitely try these. Too cute. Can't wait to see them on your little one's feet.

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

Really sweet!!

Kelly said...

Too Cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love them. I think I will try them, despite having a baby in my life right now.

Unknown said...

those are too precious. Love them.