Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hello, fellow knitters!


Are you proud of yourself? You've lured another knitter/crocheter who loves loud music and emulates the word quirky perfectly. Are you proud of yourself? Well, you should be!

But in all seriousness, I've loved looking at this site for about a year. I've finally gotten a hang of the whole blogger thing, including uploading pictures. So here I am!

The picture is a pair of socks I made for my mother -in-law. For Christmas, she gave me the Knit Socks! book (the one shaped like a sock). Husband Man got the first pair of trial socks, and MIL gets these.

I've got two other, no, three other projects in the work. I think it's only three. One is a scarf made out of Paton's Soy Wool Stripes, which I'm loving. Second is a rug made out of all my random scraps. I've also started work on the Accidentally On Purpose vest in Stitch 'n' Bitch. Wish me luck. I have a million more inches of stockinette stitch to go before I get to
drop stitches!


(ostara = taylor)

2 comments:

Turtle said...

Hi Ostara, welcome! They look great..don't you just love knitting socks! How are you making your scraps rug?

Unknown said...

welcome to the group.