Thursday, June 21, 2007

More Charty Goodness

Oh look, more charty goodness! Ever since I completed the Gaz chart I have had many-a-requests for Zim and Gir. I finally got around to creating a rather small chart of Zim, everyone's favorite Irken alien. I actually made this chart to be placed on a knitted hat, for my teenaged daughter. We'll see how it turns out.

I had issues with this chart. Zim's eyes are rounder than I could get them on a chart. Hey, at least it looks like Zim. LOL! I have no current plans to convert this one to a digital image, just yet. You can see the chart pretty clearly to use, as it is. I may change my mind, later.

Don't know about Invader Zim? You can read all about it, here. I must get the DVDs.

"DOOM! Curse You!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is SO COOL! oh man. It's going on a purple hat for my brother as soon as I have time for more knitting... he'll freak right out.

Twitchy Knitter said...

Way cool! My husband wants me to knit something with Gir on it for him.

Carolyn said...

That is such a great expression that you picked for Zim!

"Gir! Why is there bacon in the soap?!"