Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fall Fiber Fest in Pittsburgh

I have been working on this thing for the last month. Well not the logo that did not take a month. I have been working on the event. We now have the knitting teacher together and have started looking for sponsors and vendors. Life is good.

It is shaping up to be a fun time. We will be having it November 3rd and 4th in Homestead. It is a borough near Pittsburgh. We are still looking for Vendors and volunteers to help with the classes. Anyone interested please email me at zeeppo_the_great@yahoo.com
I also wanted to say a special Thank you to Lana. I started my knitting blog shortly before joining this blog back when it was the Punk Rock Knit Girls. In the last couple years male knitters have gone from being the 500 lb elephant that everyone ignored to the 400 lb elephant that everyone ignores.
Well the Knit List may not have List Dads and the clown knitting revolution may not have taken off. Still, it is nice to have a place to post.
Be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha...that is very sweet. I am still hanging around, just not in the admin capacity. I am actually quite well with that. Since I am busy right now. Kaity is doing a lovely job with PRKs.

Lana Turner, huh? Love her. I wish I had her class and beauty.

Take care and have oodles of fun with the fiber festival. We are in the midst of the Portland Rose Festival here. Fun stuff, too.