Sunday, February 11, 2007

Many miles away but still busy here......

Things are still busy with the Show mode working and the ending of the first stage of Certificate Knitting being prepared for sending. It might be rather warm but a repreive with wet weather and good night of thunder has helped a Shawl get its wings off. I so far Have a Lace weight scarf for the show done and so close to finishing a few other pieces. Charity knitting also is keeping me on my toes. There is still a fair amount to do before the show as well. Last year I got most sucessful knitter and hope to enter as many classes as I can again this year. For more updates and Pictures see my blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you sound busy. I have been knitting on quite a few projects myself. I have to just knit faster...LOL!