Saturday, December 09, 2006

Handsome Devil Hat and Scarf Set


Here’s my present for my dad. I pretty much made up the patterns for the hat and the scarf, but I’d made the "Hot Head" hat from Stitch ‘N Bitch before, and so I sort-of based the hat on that. I knit the hat on 11.5 circular needles with Lamb’s Pride Bulky in onyx and a red (which is a true red, not pinkish, as in the photo) from my stash (confession: I was worried that I’d run out of the onyx, so I added the stripes). I knit the scarf on size 10.5 needles, all in the onyx. Hope he likes it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute. love the hat and scarf.

sunneshine said...

That looks great! Its a very boy looking set!

Carissa B said...

Oooh. I like. You're bringing this to work on Monday, right?

DAWN said...

What a great gift set--he's gonna love it.