Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New punkrocker in da blog

Hi! My name is Monica, I live in Gothenburg, Sweden, is called 'Strumpstickan' on the net wich in English would be 'Sockneedle' I guess... 43 years of age and married with no kids. Blog every day in my Swedish blog about life and knitting...

Like this blog a lot and thought it could be fun to see if I can contribute now and then. I love knitting and I love music of all kinds, not only rock and punk, but when I was a teenager I was a punkrocker and I promise you.. we did NOT have flowers in our hair *lol*

So, about the music then.. I was 13 in 1977 when it struck me... I couldn't get enough... The Clash, Kinks, Pistols, Talking Heads, Nina Hagen and a lot more. I still love them and thank the Universe for You Tube! What is life without rock?

Well, thats all about me for now. Next time I'll try to talk about knitting:)

3 comments:

Z said...

Welcome to the Blog

Strumpstickan said...

Thanks!

Klara Norberg said...

Heeej å välkommen! :0)