Saturday, February 16, 2008

What I've been making

I haven't been posting many knitting pics lately since none of them seem too punk rock. I do have some new drop spindles that I've made that I think you guys might enjoy.

Behold!


















I think the zebra one is my personal favorite. The red and black one has Kanji (Japanese writing) around the edge with the symbols for wool, sheep, yarn and spinning/making yarn. I've also opened a shop on etsy so if you like my funky spindles, please come check them out at:


http://www.carissamarie.etsy.com

Despite it's non-punk rock nature, I suppose I'll throw up a picture of my latest knitting (we are a knitting blog after all)...

It's the Circular Shrug by Julia Allen with a fat cable (which I designed myself...I'm so proud of me!) in my hand dyed worsted. You can see it on Ravelry here.

No comments: