Sunday, June 17, 2007

You got to Give a little .....knit a little make someone a little ......come on join in alltogether now...

I just saw in a round of linky link of blogs about the 24 Baby Shower and as the time has come for the Guardian Project it is a great idea. How about we all try to make something small and donate to a worthy childrens cause.

I already gave over 3 pairs of my bootees from my stall for Guardian today. What really is a bit of left over yarn that could benefit someone else. I know the odd beanie or oddballs used into a blanket that can warm someone who has no real warmth.

So look into the stash and see what we have and what can be whipped up for someone elses benefit.

2 comments:

Selana said...

I regularly knit or crotchet for preemies or homeless shelters... We even have some german yarn labels that donate lots of yarn for this cause...

If you speak german, you can have a look at Wollige Werketo see what we already did with the donated yarn...

DAWN said...

Great idea! and a good stash buster.