Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wild weather and cold

We have had a severe weather event along the East Coast of Australia and well it caused us to shelter for WWKIP and sit inside a cafe and then we had the wild wind rain and places well north of me about 2 - 3 hours drive have had severe flooding and so far 9 have lost their lives. I got a bit distracted and went to take photos today.
As it is cold a heater would be used and here we present the peter heater ( aka willy warmer or cock sock) a little bit of fun to whip up. Despite the bad weather and the advice to only go out if necessary yesterday I was in a small cafe in Shellharbour where 10 ladies took it over to knit in. It was a busy day in the area and people would look and just grab a takeaway due to the fact the only warm dry spot we had taken over very quickly. I must say going to a knitting group is a must and I dont find it easy to not attend.

2 comments:

JD said...

My tampon holder is the perfect size for a willie warner. I have left it on my desk at work people actually thought I had a vibrator on my desk. Silly People.

Turtle said...

Lol, ok. gotta ask, where di you find this pattern? (running joke with hubby and i since we moved to the cold pacific northwest from hawaii)