Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pink Cozy For The Tunes

I have been knitting like mad, lately. Most of these are larger projects. I needed a quickie and functional project. So, I made a new MP3 player cozy for my pink gadget. It was a simple design and I sort of made it up as I went. I cast on 25 sts. The cozy is knit entirely in garter and pink stripes. (two row stripes) Once I got the length I wanted. (I folded it over to sew together.) I then began decreasing two stitches every row, continuing the stripes, until I had one stitch left. I took a crochet hook and made a small chain. Then, you sew in the ends and add a button. Voila' instant cozy. I made it a bit larger, to allow room for the ear phones. The yarn is leftover LB Wool Ease and I used two # 4 dpn's. The colors are Blush (lt. pink) and Dark Rose Heather (dk. pink) That's it. I like this cozy a lot...it matches my player.
And that's about it for today. I hope that everyone is well...TAKE CARE and Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Knitted_Painting said...

hey that's really cute! great job=D I love winging things out of the blue =)