Friday, March 02, 2007

Fair Isle all around.

I got bored, so I figured I'd post a picture of the hat I've been knitting. It's the Red Light Special hat from B r o o k l y n T w e e d. I accidentally ordered the wrong colors of yarn (2 blues instead of a Blue and a Green. Doh!), so I dunno if I'll be keeping this one. I might give it to my dad, he likes Blue, and make me another out of different colors. We'll see. I've been in a Fair Isle mood lately. When I'm not working on the hat, I pick up my Squirrel Mittens:

These things are freakin' awesome. You gotta love squirrels, I know I do.

Have a good weekend you guys!

♥ : Kaity

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fair isle makes me a crazy woman. I am tense when knitting it too. I'm weird. LOL! But your FI looks great. I do love the cute little squirrels. :-)

sunneshine said...

Those squirrel mittens are amazing!! And the hat is cool too. I am like you - phases of knitting - a couple fair isle months, a couple lace months... Lots of diversity!

BEESTLYproducts said...

ha! the squirrels are so kyoot! are you writing that pattern?

Anonymous said...

No, It's a free pattern from Here:
http://www.elliphantom.com/images/SquirrellySwedishMittens.pdf

MsFortuknit said...

that is some fanceeeeeeeeeeyyyy work doll

Jaime said...

The hat looks great - I may have to try that pattern eventually. And I adore the squirrel mittens. They're adorable! :D

pins&needles said...

too cute! I can't wait to see the finished outcome.