Sunday, February 25, 2007

Have you Even Wondered What Insanity Is?

Today I realized the sheer insanity of our next long scarf. We are going to turn over 200 skeins of yarn into icord to make The Marley. This is me standing on a chair turning the winning yarn into icrod that has been made into a test swatch. By the way that yarn is a Patton worstered acrylic called Autumn.

In the foreground of the picture is small scarf that a knit for a plastic flamingo that hang from the ceiling of the Bee Hive. Apparently I can not knit a normal sized scarf.

I am knitting some black socks just so I can knit something that is interesting. I will post pictures of them when I have them. They are really dark and scary.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I-cord. I would gouge my eyes out over the endless i-cord. LOL! I do love the colors though and I can't wait to see the next really long scarf.

sunneshine said...

Someday, I dream of traveling back east and having a day where I can knit on one of your amazing scarf feats! You are very ambitious in the best way, the way that makes things happen! I look forward to the next update...