Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ok, Now where's that cliff...

Yep, another pair of Fingerless Gloves/Wristwarmers/Mitts/Whatever. I already posted a different pair a couple days ago, and this pair is for my Cousin, who said she needed a new pair because the other ones I made her wore out. These are crocheted, but I can be a Punk Rock Crocheter, right?

Yarn: Plymouth Encore Worsted
Hook: US Size H-8
Pattern: Modified version of these.

I've made so many pairs of these, I think this is my... 7th? I dunno. They go so fast, and are perfect for gifts.

PS: Hey Lana, Do the socks I'm wearing in the picture look familiar to you? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, you girls are really killin' me here. LOL!

Oh, look the red sprinkles socks. I am so glad that you wear them and get use out of them too. :-)